DELIVERY LOCATIONS AND PRICES
(calculated at checkout after delivery
address has been confirmed)
England, Wales & Scotland – Free Shipping
Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, Isle of Skye, Orkney, Shetland, Inner and Outer Hebrides.
Please do not order online. Contact us direct so we can arrange a delivery quote.
USE OF WEBSITES
www.sofabedfactory.com is owned and operated by Sofa Smith Ltd.
Please email if you have any complaints or views regarding this site which you feel we need to be aware of.
This website is only for your own personal use and information contained therein is not to be used for other commercial uses.
We make every effort to ensure this website is virus and defect free but cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment or data as a result of using this website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – OVERSEAS USE OF WEBSITES
As a British Company, we control and manage our websites from our offices in England. Accordingly, the laws of England and Wales govern claims relating to, and including, the use of the websites and the materials contained therein.
If you access our websites from outside England & Wales you do so at your own risk and you hereby agree that in any dispute between Sofa & Sofabed Factory and you, the laws of England and Wales will apply at all times.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – ACCURACY OF CONTENT
Whilst we have been careful to ensure that all information is as accurate and precise as possible, it is important to note the following:
- Dimensions and weights are approximate.
- Your monitor may show colours differently to the actual product.
- We reserve the right to supply mattresses with different covers to those shown on the website.
- Due to our policy of continuous product development, we reserve the right to amend the specification of products without prior notice in relation to future sales.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Sofabed Factory disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on these websites.
- Sofabed Factory shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – ORDERING AND PAYMENTS
- All prices include VAT at the prevailing UK rate.
- The contract shall not be deemed as concluded until we have received full payment and the order confirmed by us via email or any other specified/agreed method.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
- The majority of mattresses are received on the specified day but we are in the hands of our carriers once orders leave us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure suitable and safe access.
- We cannot be held liable for any damage caused on delivery to any of your property and/or possessions.
- Where insufficient notice is given regarding the change of any specified or agreed delivery date, additional delivery charges will be applicable.
- If access is unavailable at the time of delivery on the specified or agreed delivery date, additional delivery charges will be applicable.
- Weekend deliveries are also liable to an additional delivery charge.
- We will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss of profits, or any other financial loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable delay or delay due to unforeseen circumstances outside of the reasonable control of Sofabed Factory or delay due to any reasonable rescheduling of delivery.
- Collection may be arranged from our Showroom, subject to sufficient notice – please call our sales team for further information.
- Any changes to your order may change the anticipated delivery date.